Pinterest is a website where people can go and pin things they like to a virtual bulletin board. The site is used by both men and women, but most feel that the site is typically used by women. Some recent statistics show that women are by far the majority user of Pinterest.
Statistics show that 80% of all Pinterest users are women leaving the other 20% of users as males. That lowly 20% of males who use the site make even less of the pins that are performed on the site. Men account for only 8% of all pins by gender with women accounting for 92% of all pins.