NVIDIA's new GeForce RTX 40 series GPUs are still a few months away, but now we're hearing more about a chunky reference cooler with a triple-fan design.
According to leaker "kopite7kimi" who teases said: "at least, they designed a triple-fan cooler for reference board of AD102". If you look at all of the custom GeForce RTX 3090 Ti graphics cards -- where I've benched both the MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti SUPRIM X and ASUS ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX 3090 Ti OC Edition -- both with chunky triple-slot-and-beyond coolers.
This isn't really news, as we already heard that AIB partners were "preparing 4.5-slot coolers" for an "undisclosed" NVIDIA GPU from leaker Tom @ Moore's Law is Dead. Now, leaker "kopite7kimi" says that NVIDIA has a beefy reference cooler with a triple-fan cooler. We might not see this turn into a reality, but it wouldn't surprise me whatsoever.
- Read more: AIBs 'preparing 4.5-slot coolers' for an 'undisclosed' NVIDIA GPU
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090: actually OVER twice as fast as the RTX 3090
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 rumor: August launch, RTX 4080 in September
- Read more: NVIDIA launch rumor: GeForce RTX 4090 first, RTX 4080 + RTX 4070 after
AD102 GPU = powers the flagship GeForce RTX 4090 Ti and GeForce RTX 4090... the two flagship GPUs from NVIDIA. I would expect a truly insane reference card for NVIDIA's next-gen Ada Lovelace-based flagship GPU. Anything less would be kinda disappointing now.
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090: 16128 CUDA cores, 2x faster than RTX 3090
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 latest spec rumor: 24GB GDDR6X @ 21Gbps, 600W+
- Read more: NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 4090: AD102 could push 100 TFLOPs+
- Read more: NVIDIA testing insane next-gen AD102 GPU: freaking 900W power!!!
- Read more: NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 4090, AD102 GPU: PCIe 4.0, not PCIe 5.0
- Read more: NVIDIA's new AD102-based GeForce RTX 4090: 600W+ power usage CONFIRMED
- Read more: NVIDIA's next-gen Ada Lovelace 'AD102' GPU 'has started testing'
- Read more: NVIDIA could skip GeForce RTX 40 series, right into RTX 50 series GPUs
- Read more: NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 4090 rumored to use new GDDR7 memory
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 rumored with 'Infinity Cache' style cache
- Read more: NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 4090: 4K gaming at insane 400FPS+ teased