Elon Musk is really pushing it... he was stirring things behind the scenes before he purchased Twitter, but since slapping down billions and billions of dollars... Musk is now tweeting: "If I die under mysterious circumstances, it's been nice knowin ya".
Why... why would the CEO of SpaceX, Tesla, and soon Twitter say "If I die under mysterious circumstances, it's been nice knowin ya". He has been coming out against the Illuminati, secret societies, Bill Gates, the WHO (World Health Organization), Ghislaine Maxwell, the mainstream media, and everyone in between.
In a recent tweet from April 23, Musk posted a picture of Bill Gates next to a pregnant man emoji, following it up quickly with a picture of 6 people in cloaks and saying "shadow ban council reviewing tweet". But then a much more recent tweet on May 2, Marc Andreessen said that there was a "secret crew of billionaires and misfits egging [Elon Musk] on behind the scenes".
- Read more: Marc Andreessen: Elon Musk has 'shadow crew of misfits egging' him on
- Read more: Elon Musk on Ghislaine Maxwell: 'she photobombed me' at party in 2014
- Read more: John McAfee mentioned Jeffrey Epstein months before his own 'suicide'
In that article, I wrote: "Coincidentally, or maybe I just picked it up... but this is the second time in around a week that Elon Musk has been involved in the mention of "shadow" something. Musk posted a picture of Bill Gates and a "pregnant man" emoji and said "in case u need to lose a boner fast" to which he replied to himself with a picture and said "shadow ban council reviewing tweet".
"Now we have The Wall Street Journal with an article titled "The Shadow Crew Who Encouraged Elon Musk's Twitter Takeover" with no mention of the words "shadow crew" in the actual article. Andreessen reiterates the "shadow" crew in his tweet, a week after Musk trolls with the "shadow" ban council and his Bill Gates + pregnant man emoji tweet".
- Read more: Meta executive Sheryl Sandberg asked MSM to bury Bobby Kotick story
- Read more: You can now buy Jeffrey Epstein's private islands for $125 million
- Read more: Bill Gates frazzled: says knowing Jeffrey Epstein was 'huge mistake'
- Read more: New York Times announces expose series on Tesla and Elon Musk
- Read more: Elon Musk: 'inappropriate' to censor Hunter Biden laptop story
- Read more: President Trump says he won't return to Twitter, as Elon Musk buys it
- Read more: Elon Musk: 'lose a boner fast' with this pic of Bill Gates 'pregnant'
- > NEXT STORY: EA plans Lord of the Rings smartphone game to bolster mobile earnings
- < PREVIOUS STORY: People Can Fly updates its new games pipeline, includes 5 projects