Aaaaaaaaaaand away we go!
NVIDIA has just kicked off its marketing campaign for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce RTX 3070 Ti graphics cards, both of which will be unveiled at the Computex 2021 keynote next week.
It's all started on Twitter, with NVIDIA saying "Get Ready" and dumping a video teasing the new graphics cards. The GeForce RTX 3080 Ti will be based on the Ampere GA102-225 GPU with 10240 CUDA cores, and 12GB of GDDR6X memory -- up from the 10GB of GDDR6X memory on the GeForce RTX 3080.
Meanwhile, the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti will use the Ampere GA104-400 GPU with 6144 CUDA cores and 8GB of GDDR6 memory. As for pricing and availability, well pricing we'll talk about when NVIDIA makes it official -- and "official pricing" doesn't mean much anymore (at least, hopefully, temporarily). June 3 for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti review, and June 10 for the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti.
- Read more: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti listed at over $2700, RTX 3070 Ti costs over $2000
- Read more: MSI lists the new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti on its website a little early
- Read more: MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ti SUPRIM X spotted with 12GB GDDR6X memory
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti reveal could be pulled ahead to May 18
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti primed for May 25 release, says new rumors
More GeForce RTX 3080 Ti news
- Read more: NVIDIA's upcoming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti teased with 119MH/s mining power
- Read more: MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X OC with 12GB is now shipping?!
- Read more: GIGABYTE has 12 new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti cards with 12GB GDDR6X teased
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti now expected in May, GPU yields very low
- Read more: NVIDIA 'indefinitely postpones' new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card
- > NEXT STORY: Sony will sell more PS5s next year than any other PlayStation console
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony to spend $18 billion on investments, more acquisitions possible