We thought NVIDIA would be revealing its new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card on May 25, but it could happen a week earlier on May 18 according to the very latest rumors.
According to sources of ITHome we are to expect NVIDIA to announce the new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card on May 18, the review embargo drops on May 25, and then the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti will be officially released on May 26 -- which is all within the next month.
I know that my sources have said "sometime in May" but now we're hearing a solid May 18 reveal from ITHome while the card will be "available" in stores on May 26. NVIDIA's tweaked GA102-225 GPU that will pack 10240 CUDA cores, while NVIDIA will use 12GB of GDDR6X memory -- versus the RTX 3080 and its 10GB GDDR6X and the flagship RTX 3090 with 24GB of GDDR6X memory.
We aren't too far away from the official reveal now, and I'm sure we're going to be hearing a metric ton of news about NVIDIA's new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card before it launches in the coming weeks.
- Read more: NVIDIA's upcoming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti teased with 119MH/s mining power
- Read more: MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X OC with 12GB is now shipping?!
- Read more: GIGABYTE has 12 new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti cards with 12GB GDDR6X teased
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti now expected in May, GPU yields very low
- Read more: NVIDIA 'indefinitely postpones' new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card
- > NEXT STORY: Xbox's record $3.5 billion Q3 earnings solidifies all-time yearly high
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Friday the 13th The Game's final patch update detailed