We know it's coming -- and it's been seen online, and even benchmarked with cryptocurrency mining -- with NVIDIA's new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti primed and ready to go for a rumored May 25 launch.
That is a month from now, with the news of NVIDIA's rumored launch of the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti coming from HKEPC. NVIDIA looks to be sending out the GA102-225 GPUs required for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti to AIB partners, as we've seen MSI's new custom GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3X OC a few times now this week alone.
NVIDIA's tweaked GA102-225 GPU that will pack 10240 CUDA cores, while NVIDIA will use 12GB of GDDR6X memory -- versus the RTX 3080 and its 10GB GDDR6X and the flagship RTX 3090 with 24GB of GDDR6X memory. We will know more about the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti in the coming weeks, and it seems reviews are only a month away.
- Read more: NVIDIA's upcoming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti teased with 119MH/s mining power
- Read more: MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X OC with 12GB is now shipping?!
- Read more: GIGABYTE has 12 new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti cards with 12GB GDDR6X teased
- Read more: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti now expected in May, GPU yields very low
- Read more: NVIDIA 'indefinitely postpones' new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card