It looks like XFX is building out its new flagship Radeon RX 6900 XT Speedster ZERO WB, which uses an EK WaterBlocks cooler -- and a brand new PCB design, with more power for some overclocking fun.
We should expect AMD's super-expensive Navi 21 XTXH GPU, something I've heard the company is charging a damn hefty sum for the highly-binned GPU -- with triple 8-pin PCIe power connectors and a new custom PCB design.
But my gosh, look at that design -- I'm a huge fan of XFX using the Radeon RX branding with LEDs at the top of the card. But the new EK water block looks absolutely gorgeous, and I now need one in my life ASAP.
- Read more: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT overclocked: Navi 21 XTXH GPU breaches 3.3GHz
- Read more: ASUS ROG Strix LC Radeon RX 6900 XT TOP Edition announced
- Read more: AORUS Radeon RX 6900 XT Xtreme WaterForce on the way, pre-binned GPU
XFX teased the new Radeon RX 6900 XT Speedster ZERO WB on its official Twitter, with ARGB lighting and the beautiful, and huge full-cover water block that was designed by EK. I can't wait to see more, and I think I need to build an entire custom loop watercooled gaming PC just for this graphics card.
- Read more: SAPPHIRE TOXIC Radeon RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition has Navi 21 XTXH GPU
- Read more: ASRock debuts new Radeon RX 6900 XT OC Formula graphics card
- Read more: PowerColor Radeon RX 6900 XT Red Devil Ultimate has higher-binned GPU
- Read more: Check out this unreleased, water-cooled AMD Radeon RX 6900 XTX