Packaging and Overview
The box for the Z370N WIFI uses box art similar to that of GIGABYTE's other non-Aorus motherboards. The packaging is done well, and the motherboard is protected.
The accessory package includes two SATA6Gb/s cables, IO shield, WIFI Antenna, M.2 screw kit, case badge, driver DVD, and manual.
The Z370N WIFI offers up three hybrid DC/PWM mode headers, all of them are located at the top of the motherboard. They should offer 1A each, and they can be controlled through the UEFI Smart Fan 5 menu or GIGABYTE's Windows application. The motherboard has a straightforward black and white color theme without too many gimmicks. The back of the motherboard does carry some ICs as well as an M.2 slot.
The rear IO panel features six USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.0 type-C, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4b, DisplayPort, two Gbit LAN ports, WIFI ports, and three audio ports (headphone out, line in, and microphone).
The PCI-E layout is simple, you get one PCI-E x16 slot routed to the CPU, and it offers x16 PCI-E 3.0. The rear of the motherboard offers up an M.2 slot, which is routed to the PCH and offers no support for SATA based M.2 drives (PCI-E only).
We find a second M.2 slot on the top of the motherboard under a heat sink that is located over the PCH. The M.2 slot on the top of the motherboard offers support for both SATA and PCI-E (NVMe included) based M.2 drives.
Under the 24-pin power connector, we get front panel headers and four SATA 6Gb/s ports. We also find USB 2.0 and 3.0 headers as well as a clear CMOS jumper, and a RGBW LED header.
At the top of the motherboard, we find all three fan headers, an 8-pin power connector, and a debug port. Your retail version won't have a debug port. Right above the PCI-E area, we find our digital RGB LED header, voltage selection jumper for the digital RGB header, audio header, and S/PDIF header.
The motherboards heat sinks make great contact with the MOSFETs and the PCH.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370N WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit