Traditionally GIGABYTE has been quite basic with their Mini-ITX offerings, but now they have decided to kick things up a notch to compete with their competition. Their new Z370 Mini-ITX motherboard offers dual M.2 slots, dual Gbit LAN, WIFI, and even special features such as HDMI 3.0. The motherboard also features a new color theme; full RGB LED support and even an M.2 heat sink. The motherboard is significantly different than what GIGABYTE has offered in the past, so let's see if it can compete with larger ATX motherboards.
The Z370N WIFI offers two M.2 slots, dual Intel Gbit LAN, WIFI, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and even a type-C port.
The Z370N WIFI costs $159.99
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370N WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]