Today we look at the Maximus XI Formula, one of ASUS's top of the line Z390 motherboard revamped with some beautiful finishing material, a new VRM, and the same good EKWB waterblock that cools down the VRMs to offer maximum performance.
The Formula series has traditionally been very high-end, but on the more affordable side, but this round it's one of the most pricey Z390 motherboards. Let's see what this motherboard has to offer!
The Maximus XI Formula features two M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN 5G LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Maximus XI Formula costs $424.00
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Maximus XI Formula Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Maximus XI Formula Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Maximus XI Formula Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]