We look a look at our first B365 chipset motherboard earlier, and today we are taking a look at its little brother, the B365 Phantom Gaming 4. The motherboard has the same high-end look and many of the same features, so let's see what it has going on!
The B365M Phantom Gaming 4 features two M.2 slots, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
The price of the B365M Phantom Gaming 4 is right around the $90 mark.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]