Today we look at the Z390 Taichi Ultimate, which fills in an interesting gap between the Phantom 9 and the Taichi. ASRock's Taichi series of motherboards has been hugely successful, offering up a lot of features, a solid VRM, and good aesthetics at a very reasonable price. The Z390 Taichi Ultimate features a 10Gbit NIC, which is one of its biggest advantages over the Taichi and even the Phantom Gaming 9. Let's see what it has to offer.
The Z390 Taichi Ultimate features three M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, 10G LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z390 Taichi Ultimate costs $279.99
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Taichi Ultimate Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]