Today we look at the Z390 Phantom Gaming 9, which is a new type of motherboard for ASRock.
ASRock recently changed their Professional Gaming series to Phantom Gaming, and put more emphasis on making the motherboard more affordable. The new motherboard has a 2.5G Gaming NIC from Realtek as one of its more attractive features, so let's take a look!
The Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 features three M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, 2.5G LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 costs $268.99
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]