Intel might have just launched its new 12th Gen Core "Alder Lake" CPUs and new flagship Z690 and mid-range B660 chipsets, but the next-gen 13th Gen Core "Raptor Lake" CPUs and new Z790 and Z760 chipsets will launch later this year.
BIOSTAR's upcoming next-gen Z790 and B760 motherboards have leaked, with the flagship BIOSTAR Z790 VALKYRIE motherboard taking the top spot for your new Raptor Lake CPU -- the flagship Intel Core i9-13900K processor -- all the way down to the mid-range BIOSTAR B760MH motherboard.
In total, we're looking at 12 new 700-series motherboards from BIOSTAR, with new listings entering the EEC with 3 x Z790 boards and 9 x B760 boards. We are to expect the new 700-series motherboards from not only BIOSTAR but from all AIB partners, to use the same LGA 1700 socket and have support for DDR5 + DDR4, as well as PCIe 5.0 connectivity.
- Read more: Intel Core i9-13900K teased: 24 cores, 32 threads 'Raptor Lake' beast
- Read more: Intel's next-gen 13th Gen Core 'Raptor Lake': DDR4 support, DDR5 too
- Read more: Intel's next-next-gen Z790 chipset with Raptor Lake CPUs in Q3 2022
- Read more: Intel's next-gen 14th Gen Core 'Meteor Lake' compute tile taped in
- Read more: Intel's 13th Gen Core CPU teased: Raptor Lake-S comes in 2022+
- Read more: Intel's next-gen LGA1700: same boring stock cooler, new hole pattern
- Read more: Intel's next-gen Alder Lake-S rumored to use LGA1700 socket
BIOSTAR's new Z790 and B760 motherboards
- Z790 VALKYRIE
- B760MX5-E PRO
- B760MX- PRO
- > NEXT STORY: Activision-Blizzard games aren't going full Xbox exclusive
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Diablo 2 gets its first new runeword in 17 years, and it's amazing