I mean here we are, just enjoying our day or night depending on where you are in the world, and Battlefield leaker Tom Henderson is making you think that EA could surprise us all and have us playing the new Battlefield inside of the next 2 months.
In a new tweet, Henderson shares EA's official Twitter post that announced EA Play Live is coming back on July 22 and to save the date. Henderson tweeted, saying: "We'll likely all be playing Battlefield on this date too"... uh... so EA could just surprise launch Battlefield onto the world like EA did with Apex Legends? Well then...
We might see EA unleash a beta of the new Battlefield, or as I suggested in my news yesterday about the possibility of a surprise trailer drop for Battlefield, where I said: "I could only imagine if EA and DICE had a marketing department that weren't chained to their Big Corporate style BS, could release a Wake Island style demo for the new Battlefield. Now that my friends would set fire to the internet".
- Read more: Check out the first leaked screenshots from the new Battlefield
- Read more: Battlefield leaker on in-game graphics: 'it looks like a movie'
- Read more: DICE teases 'jaw-dropping experience' for new Battlefield, reveal soon
- Read more: All-new Battlefield game announced for smartphones, tablets for 2022
We were recently told to be "blown away" by the graphics in Battlefield, with leaker Tom Henderson adding that EA DICE's new first-person shooter "looks like a movie". We're already hyped for the next-gen destruction in Battlefield, the real-world storms, and so much more.
- Read more: Dynamic weather a 'big part' of Battlefield, trailer will show it off
- Read more: Battlefield 2021: firefights in the alps + explosions cause avalanches
- Read more: The next-gen Battlefield rumored to have a robotic dog you can control
We are also not far from the reveal of the game, which should be any day now -- with recent news seeing EA announce the new Battlefield game coming to PC and next-gen consoles as well as a "jaw-dropping experience" for the new Battlefield for smartphones and tablets coming in 2022.
- > NEXT STORY: OLED display company hints at Nintendo dropping a 'Switch Pro'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apex Legends earnings hit $1 billion, made $600 million in FY2021