The new Battlefield is so close to being official revealed -- at least with its first teaser trailer, any moment now. The hype is pretty real, with industry insider Tom Henderson ramping up the hype engines to 11 with a flurry of tweets.
The first tweet from Henderson is a track by 2EWI feat. Ali Christenhusz called Run Baby Run, which is funny because I've had that track in my "Best Playlist Ever" on Spotify for quite a while now, just above the Battlefield theme music that I still to this day love. Listen to the track because it's pretty kick ass -- Henderson said "this is it", this is the Battlefield "reveal tune".
The next tweet is from Back to the Future, where at the start of the first movie when Marty tweaks the OVERDRIVE dial right up to and past 100. What a second tweet... and then the third:
HYPE OVERLOAD is right, Tom.
- Read more: Battlefield leaker on in-game graphics: 'it looks like a movie'
- Read more: DICE teases 'jaw-dropping experience' for new Battlefield, reveal soon
- Read more: All-new Battlefield game announced for smartphones, tablets for 2022
We were recently told to be "blown away" by the graphics in Battlefield, with leaker Tom Henderson adding that EA DICE's new first-person shooter "looks like a movie". We're already hyped for the next-gen destruction in Battlefield, the real-world storms, and so much more.
- Read more: Dynamic weather a 'big part' of Battlefield, trailer will show it off
- Read more: Battlefield 2021: firefights in the alps + explosions cause avalanches
- Read more: The next-gen Battlefield rumored to have a robotic dog you can control
We are also not far from the reveal of the game, which should be any day now -- with recent news seeing EA announce the new Battlefield game coming to PC and next-gen consoles as well as a "jaw-dropping experience" for the new Battlefield for smartphones and tablets coming in 2022.
- > NEXT STORY: Activision teases big financial 'step change' in 2022
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nintendo reports all-time profit high of $4.5 billion in FY2021