Accessories and Documentation
Whether using this hardware on an AMD or Intel motherboard, the one pair of brackets on the left will be used. The outer set of holes are for Intel use, while the inner set of them is for AMD. In the middle of the image is the Intel back plate which has dense rubber pads to isolate it from the motherboard. At the right is the cross-bar which mounts the cooler to the rest of the hardware, and is easily accessed between the fin stacks.
The back on the left contains the four screws to mount the top brackets to the rest of the hardware, and also has the standard height standoffs for Intel use, as well as the LGA2011/2066 standoffs. The bag on the right offers the LGA775 preload spacers and is the back which holds the screws and plastic spacers needed for use with all AMD sockets.
Scythe supplies the Fuma Rev.B with three sets of fan clips. This is enough to cover the pair of fans that come in the box, and also be ready for the add-on the third fan if desired. Since two fans are cooling this tower, Scythe also included a Y-splitter cable, so that one motherboard PWM header can control both fans.
The fans which come with the Fuma Rev.B are the Scythe Slipstream SY1225SL12M-CJP models. Both fans have a sleeved cable with a 4-pin PWM connection at the end of it and have nine gray blades surrounded by a black frame. One thing to note is that there is no pre-applied isolation material, nor is any included in the hardware.
The manual is through with the images offered in the step-by-step tutelage offered in how to install this cooler. The descriptions offered with text are short and sweet, but as long as you pay attention to the renderings and what information is provided with them, you should have Fuma Rev.B installed in nearly no time at all.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Scythe Fuma Rev.B CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Scythe Fuma Rev.B CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Scythe Fuma Rev.B CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ