RAM, Cooling, Cases, and Peripherals Editor
chadsebring at tweaktown dot com
Jumping into computers for just the aspect of gaming is how it all started for me. After a solid year of gaming caught the overclocking bug. With overclocking comes the need for better cooling, and I have had both air and water setups to tinker with. With a few years of abusing computer parts, I looked for something new.
I then decided to take my chances and try to get a review job with a online site. This lead to me starting my reviewing career under the tutelage of Chris Ramseyer at RWlabs. As an avid overclocker, I am always looking for the next leg up in RAM, cooling and casing, as well as peripherals technology. Hopefully my drive to find the best of the best in technology will benefit the readers of TweakTown.
Chad Sebring has written 953 pieces of content on TweakTown, they are listed below:
- Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA610P CPU Cooler Review
- Cooler Master Masterkeys MK750 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SilverStone Primera PM01-RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML120L RGB CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair MM1000 Qi Wireless Charging Mouse Pad Review
- Dream Machines DM3 Mini Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler Review
- AeroCool P7-L240 RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Corsair K63 Wireless Gaming Lapboard Review
- Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA410P CPU Cooler Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Gaming Mouse Review
- Fractal Design Define R6 Mid-Tower Chassis: Their Best Yet!
- SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes P3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review