ASRock's OC Formula series motherboards typically trade blows with other top overclocking products such as ASUS's ROG Apex and GIGABYTE's SOC series boards, and with this generation, ASRock is bringing out their A-game.
While the motherboard might look very similar to other X299 overclocking boards with only four memory DIMMs, a hefty VRM, and many full-sized PCI-E x16 slots, it actually packs some serious hardware you won't notice without reading this review.
Let's take the board for a spin, specifically with Intel's 18-Core CPU.
The X299 OC Formula offers 4-way SLI/CrossFire X, USB 3.1, dual 32Gb/s M.2 slots, and dual Gbit LAN.
The X299 OC Formula costs $399.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 OC Formula Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X299 OC Formula Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X299 OC Formula Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]