ASRock's OC Formula series motherboards typically trade blows with other top overclocking products such as ASUS's ROG Apex and GIGABYTE's SOC series boards, and with this generation, ASRock is bringing out their A-game.
While the motherboard might look very similar to other X299 overclocking boards with only four memory DIMMs, a hefty VRM, and many full-sized PCI-E x16 slots, it actually packs some serious hardware you won't notice without reading this review.
Let's take the board for a spin, specifically with Intel's 18-Core CPU.
The X299 OC Formula offers 4-way SLI/CrossFire X, USB 3.1, dual 32Gb/s M.2 slots, and dual Gbit LAN.
The X299 OC Formula costs $399.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 OC Formula Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X299 OC Formula Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X299 OC Formula Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]