Today we take a look at GIGABYTE's new Aorus branded X299 motherboard, which was introduced to tackle the new 9th generation of Intel X-series CPUs. The new motherboard features a slightly revamped VRM, and some other newer technologies. Keep in mind, this is the Aorus Master, which is more of a replacement for the X299 Aorus Gaming 7 and not the high-end X299 Aorus Gaming 9. Let's take a look at what the motherboard has to offer.
The X299 Aorus Master offers an Intel NIC, a 2.5Gbit NIC, Wireless AC, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, and SATA6Gb/s.
The X299 Aorus Master costs $339.99
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Aorus Master Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]