Supermicro has tossed its hat into the X299 ring with the introduction of their C9X299-PG300, a motherboard designed to utilize a VRM that could easily handle a 300W TDP.
Now, whether or not you take that to mean Intel is going to release a 300W CPU, or if they are saying it is designed to handle an overclocked Skylake-X CPU, the VRM could handle 300W if you theoretically needed it to. Now, the motherboard also carries some more unique features such as a 10Gbit NIC, and it has a few interesting features. Let's take a look at this Supermicro X299 motherboard.
The C9X299-PG300 offers a lot of features including 10Gbit NIC, dual M.2, dual U.2, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, and even RGB support.
The C9X299-PG300 costs $379.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9X299-PG300 Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]