Today we take a look at ASUS's new Flagship for the Intel X299 chipset, the Rampage VI Extreme Omega. You might have seen our review of the Rampage VI Extreme before, and we really liked the motherboard, where we awarded it the Editor's Choice Award, something we do not give out lightly. Let us see if this new variant can match it!
The Rampage VI Extreme Omega offers Intel NIC, a 10Gbit NIC, Wireless AC, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Rampage VI Extreme Omega costs $749.99
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Rampage VI Extreme Omega Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]