Many X299 motherboards we review cost well over $200, but not the ASRock X299 Extreme4. The new motherboard has one purpose; to make the X299 platform affordable.
The biggest barrier to entry of the X299 platform is price, and ASRock is looking to shake things up by providing a low cost but reliable product with basic platform features. ASRock is known for making waves with fairly priced loaded products, so let's see how this one does.
The X299 Extreme4 offers a lot of features including Intel LAN, two Ultra M.2 slots, USB 3.1, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.0, and even RGB LEDs.
The X299 Extreme4 costs $199.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Extreme4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK X299 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK X299 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]