EVGA launched their X299 Dark a little while ago and even based on first impressions, the motherboard is a beast. It's extremely over-engineered in regards to circuits and injects features and quality when they aren't really required. Both the right and left edges of the PCB are plated with gold as are some exposed pathways on the PCB, and it's very hard to bend the PCB because of it.
There are two fans on the VRM heat sink, the motherboard comes with a PCB used to create a test bench, and it has a pretty intricate monitoring and diagnostic system built into it. We have seen some crazy X299 motherboards, such as the X299 OC Formula and Rampage VI Extreme, let's see what happens when you mix them together, which is what I initially thought the X299 Dark was.
The X299 Dark offers a lot of features dual M.2, dual U.2, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.0, USB 3.1, and dual Intel Gbit NICs.
The X299 Dark costs $467.88
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Dark Overview]
- Page 3 [EVGA X299 Dark Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [EVGA X299 Dark Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]