USB wireless adapters are pretty common place these days. They all pretty much look the same, they act very similar and there is very little to get excited about when you really get down to it. However, MvixUSA has decided that it was about time to shake things up. Instead of making just another N-Series adapter, they set out to make the smallest N-Series adapter they could; the Nubbin.
Now, if you are like me the first thing that came to mind was an obscure reference to the U.S. TV show, Friends. I started laughing right away thinking of ways to work in some Monica and Chandler jokes (I had to force myself to leave them out). After the humour wore off I started looking at the Nubbin as a product and it is really quite impressive.
The MvixUSA Nubbin boasts full N-spec speeds (150Mbps) with the same range as larger adapters. This all fits into a package that is roughly the same size as a U.S. Nickel. So can the Nubbin perform as advertised, or will it be the butt of our Friends jokes? - Read on to find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit