Are you in the market for a new case? Are you possibly looking to water cool? Do you like new and innovative concepts? If you answered yes to two out of those three, this could quite possibly be the simplest answer for obtaining all three in a very sleek black or silver chassis from Ikonik.
Ikonik is a company that sort of snuck onto the market under the radar. This relatively new company that knows the PC components market is already flooded with many other major brands, but their goal is to give the user that extra bit more, hopefully surpassing your expectations of your purchase from them. With a name like Ikonik, they have set their own bar pretty high. Let's see what they have sent me to test out.
Today Ikonik has shipped the Ra X10 Liquid full tower chassis to our labs. The Ra X10 liquid is an all aluminum chassis with an incorporated water cooling system already installed. This liquid cooling uses a pump/reservoir combo, two aluminum automotive style radiators and an all copper, 268 pin CPU block, all included and pre-assembled. Ikonik estimates this system can handle removing up to 500W of heat from the loop and leaves you with options to add into the loop with additional water blocks (not included). Enough of the prelude, I think it's time to get some images up and onward to the testing at hand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit