Cars & Electric Vehicles News Reporter - California, USA
An experienced tech journalist and marketing specialist, Michael joins TweakTown to cover everything from car’s & electric vehicles to solar and green energy topics. A former Staff Writer at DailyTech, Michael is now the Cars & Electric Vehicles News Reporter and will contribute news stories on a daily basis. In addition to contributing here, Michael also runs his own tech blog, AlamedaTech.com, while he looks to remain busy in the tech world.
Editorial Responsibilities: cars, EV, solar, and green energy news
Michael Hatamoto has written 4072 pieces of content
- December 2013
- Lenovo plans to carry momentum into the smartphone industry
- Users more worried about identity theft than privacy
- Security researchers warn of cross-platform DDoS botnet
- Pyle rolls out the Bluetooth fitness scale
- Researchers indicate MacBook webcams can be compromised
- Don't expect Microsoft CEO news until 2014
- Club 3D rolls out its '14Series line of video cards
- Apple TV snubbed, Time Warner Cable app out on Amazon Kindle Fire
- Nelson Mandela and Paul Walker feature as top Google searches in 2013
- Microsoft's Surface 2, Surface Pro 2 tablets are 'extremely popular'
- Coby Electronics 32-inch HDTVs recalled after fire risk