Here I am again with another product from ROCCAT; I must say that meeting with them at CES is really paying off big as far as getting to look at their entire current lineup of peripherals. Some of these products have laser sensors while others have optical, some have lights down the sides and some have lights in other places. As far as just mice go, all of them have been ergonomic and comfortable to hold and use. They all have been delivered to me backed with some of the best software on the market to use and customize your mouse with. Most importantly I have never had any issues with their products as far as firmware issues, DOA products or any sort of long-term failures with the products I have used from ROCCAT to this point.
Since I have seen all angles of design from ROCCAT on what they currently offer, the bar is set really high for them to make something that will make potential buyers drool over a new mouse. I really think that they have added a couple of things in our latest sample that will entice buyers to look at their newest product. I don't want to give too much away right now, but I will say this latest submission currently holds the crown for having the world's fastest optical sensor on board and they added a bit to the software that is just for fun, competitiveness and an e-peen ranking against any other owners of this latest mouse. Oh I almost forgot. For the LED lovers, this mouse offers 16.8 million color choices for the lighting section.
If that isn't enough to peek you interest, I suggest you check your pulse. On top of all of the features in the ROCCAT Savu we are going to be looking at today, you get this and a lot more packed into a medium sized mouse that I find very easy to use and surprisingly more accurate and responsive feeling than the 8200 DPI mouse I just looked at. What really tops off the package in my mind, is even though the Savu isn't designated with a [+] behind it, the EasyShift[+] system is still employed with the Savu as well.
There is really too much to talk about that goes into the ROCCAT Savu and I think images are worth a thousand words. Let's get through the specifications so I can show you all the cool tricks that go into Savu and let you decide for yourself if this optical gaming mouse should make your short list.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Savu Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series