ORIGIN PC has just unleashed its new flagship gaming laptops, with the introduction of the EON17-S and NT-17 laptops. Check it out:
The new ORIGIN PC EVO17-S gaming laptop packs an Intel Core i9-12900H processor (14 cores) with up to 64GB of DDR5-4800 RAM, an 8TB SSD, and NVIDIA's new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU with 16GB of GDDR6 memory. It all arrives with a 17.3-inch QHD (2560 x 1440) resolution screen with a super-smooth 240Hz refresh rate.
The inclusion of the 1440p 240Hz display is great to see, as it will really use that Core i9-12900H processor + NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU to its fullest. Unlike new flagship competitors like the AORUS 17X which has a better (16-core) CPU and same GPU, yet a 1080p panel (albeit @ 360Hz).
You've also got a nifty HDMI 2.1 port that's capable of 4K 120Hz output, Thunderbolt 4 connectivity, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, and 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A alongside an SD card reader.
ORIGIN PC EVO17-S and NT-17 Features:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
- Up to an Intel® Core i9-12900H 14-core processor
- Up to 17.3" 240Hz QHD LED Narrow Bezel Display
- Up to 8TB Storage
- Up to 64GB DDR5 Memory
- Wi-Fi 6 compatibility
- Sound Blaster-SBC6
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, 1x Thunderbolt 4, SD card reader
- 1x HDMI 2.1 Port
- 1x RJ-45 ethernet port
- > NEXT STORY: Bobby Digital invading your citadel: Wu-Tang Clan slices onto Fortnite
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Taliban orders ban on PUBG, TikTok after leading Afghani youth astray