Intel's new flagship Core i9-12900K processor isn't far away, with some users around the world already getting their hands-on it -- and not illegally, they actually purchased the CPU two weeks ahead of launch.
The new Intel Core i9-12900K processor was purchased not once, but twice -- with Reddit user Seby9123 has purchased a couple of the flagship Alder Lake CPUs ahead of the world. He purchased both of the new Intel Core i9-12900K processors for $610, but didn't say which retailer he purchased them from for obvious reasons.
We can see the beautiful retail packaging that Intel is using on its latest and greatest Core i9-12900K, with the flagship Alder Lake-S chip to be formally announced on October 27, with pre-orders and reviews going live on November 4, 2021. DDR5 arrives with Alder Lake and the new Z690 chipset, so too does next-gen PCIe 5.0 connectivity. Exciting times, people! Check out some more delicious early retail pictures of the new Core i9-12900K processor below.
- Read more: Intel's Alder Lake CPU packaging leaked, Core i9-12900K box teased
- Read more: Intel's next-gen Alder Lake architecture: everything you need to know
- Read more: Intel's next-gen Z690 chipset pictured in the flesh, hello Alder Lake
- Read more: Intel's new LGA1700 socket detailed: ready for new Alder Lake CPUs
Intel's new Core i9-12900K processor launches on November 4, 2021 and will be the first to market with both DDR5 and PCIe 5.0 technologies.
- > NEXT STORY: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition has DLSS on PC
- < PREVIOUS STORY: October 28 PlayStation State of Play: 'few reveals' of new PS5 games