GeIL has just unveiled its latest Polaris RGB DDR5 memory kits available in speeds of DDR5-4800, DDR5-5200, and DDR5-5600 and capacities between 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB.
The company is using a large heat spreader and RGB lighting, for a super-slick style that would look fantastic in the right motherboard. Speaking of motherboards, you'll want -- no need -- an Intel Z690 motherboard that will handle DDR5 memory and Intel's new 12th Gen Core "Alder Lake" CPUs.
GeIL will be offering its new DDR5 memory in a large variety of variants, with the DDR5-5600 memory available in 16GB, and 32GB kits while if you want 64GB in a single kit you'll need DDR5-5200. Although, you're better off buying 2 x 32GB DDR5-5600 kits... but if you want the lower latencies then the DDR5-5200 kits are better.
- 32GB DDR5-5200 CAS latencies: 34-38-38-78 @ 1,15V
- 32GB DDR5-5600 CAS latencies: 38-44-44-84 @ 1.25V
- Read more: Corsair gives us our first look at their next-gen Vengeance DDR5 RAM
- Read more: G.SKILL preps Trident Z DDR5 gaming + OC memory, coming soon
- Read more: PNY announces its new XLR8 Gaming DDR5-4800 RAM, ready for Q4 2021
- Read more: ADATA unveils next-gen DDR5 coming, will offer 64GB kits of DDR5 RAM
- Read more: ZADAK unveils SPARK DDR5 RAM: 16GB and 32GB kits at up to DDR5-7200
Jennifer Huang, the VP of GeIL Memory explains: "GeIL has been representing gamers and PC hardware enthusiasts for decades. We have put countless hours into developing the new DDR5 memory platform to ensure that desktop and laptop users will get the best performance from day one".
"The POLARIS DDR5 is the first RGB illuminated DDR5 memory module available in the market. GeIL has been working closely with all major motherboard makers to guarantee that the new POLARIS RGB DDR5 and other upcoming GeIL DDR5 Memory products have the best compatibility and reliability across both Intel and AMD motherboards, including Z690 and Zen4 platforms".
- Read more: GeIL announces next-gen Polaris DDR5 RGB high-performance gaming RAM
- Read more: Corsair is preparing for DDR5: the next generation of memory on the PC
- Read more: Kingston preps DDR5 memory with OC support, ships in Q3 2021
- Read more: GALAX is working on next-gen HOF-branded overclocking-ready DDR5 RAM
- > NEXT STORY: Elon Musk: 'I can't wait to be in Genshin Impact'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Acer enters the gaming desk business, intros Acer Predator gaming desk