G.SKILL has just teased its next-gen DDR5 RAM and asked gamers if they're ready for the next-gen... which I'm sure you're totally ready, because I know I am. Here's your tease:
The new G.SKILL Trident Z DDR5 gaming RAM will be unveiled in full in the coming weeks and months, but G.SKILL is wanting to know if we're all ready for it. Right now the company has some of the very best DDR4 RAM on the market with its beautiful-but-fast Trident Z RGB, Trident Z NEO, Trident Z RGB DC, Trident Z Royal, and Trident Z Royal Elite DDR4 series RAM.
The company uses the very best DRAM dies that offer some of the best performance you can get, as well as overclocking headroom for breaking OC world records. We don't know about the DDR5 memory side of things from G.SKILL but we should see a similar -- hopefully slightly tweaked design -- with some beautiful RGB lighting that we've come to know and love.
- Read more: PNY announces its new XLR8 Gaming DDR5-4800 RAM, ready for Q4 2021
- Read more: ADATA unveils next-gen DDR5 coming, will offer 64GB kits of DDR5 RAM
- Read more: ZADAK unveils SPARK DDR5 RAM: 16GB and 32GB kits at up to DDR5-7200
- Read more: GeIL announces next-gen Polaris DDR5 RGB high-performance gaming RAM
- Read more: Corsair is preparing for DDR5: the next generation of memory on the PC
- Read more: Kingston preps DDR5 memory with OC support, ships in Q3 2021
- Read more: GALAX is working on next-gen HOF-branded overclocking-ready DDR5 RAM
We'll know more as the days and weeks tick by, as this is just the beginning of those teases from G.SKILL for its new DDR5 RAM.
- > NEXT STORY: NVIDIA adds 12 titles to its GeForce NOW cloud gaming service
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nintendo 64 games come to Switch Online in new premium membership tier