Crytek is pushing out a new update for Crysis Remastered, providing new content, performance improvements, bug fixes, and more to the game on all platforms.
Crysis Remastered's new v2.0 update includes a new 'Ascension' level, aim assist for controllers, improvements to both ray tracing and CPU optimizations. Bug fixes ahoy here as well, with Crysis Remastered in what should be a much better state.
- The level 'Ascension' has been added.
- Added an option to enable aim assist - only when using a controller.
- Improvements made to the shadow quality and lighting on 'Very High' and 'Can it run Crysis settings'.
- Some small CPU optimizations.
- Improvements made to RayTracing.
- > NEXT STORY: Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 vs PS4 Pro visual comparison
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Riot Games gives PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X to full-time employees