Lenovo doesn't seem to be in too much trouble over the leaking of the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti graphics card yesterday, but now they're doing it again: the GeForce RTX 3070 SUPER with 8GB GDDR6.
The purported GeForce RTX 3070 has 8GB of GDDR6, which is a huge drop from the 16GB of GDDR6 on the purported GeForce RTX 3070 Ti -- and the same as the regular RTX 3070. The new card was spotted in the upcoming Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC.
I would take this with a grain of salt as I'm sure NVIDIA hasn't been providing the exact nomenclature of its graphics cards until closer to the last minute -- so maybe this is some guess work by Lenovo, and made its way online.
I don't think we'll see a SUPER or Ti variant until NVIDIA is threatened, and that isn't going to be a while.
- GeForce RTX 3090: 24GB GDDR6X
- GeForce RTX 3080: 10GB GDDR6X
- GeForce RTX 3070 Ti: 16GB GDDR6
- GeForce RTX 3070 SUPER: 8GB GDDR6
- GeForce RTX 3070: 8GB GDDR6
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo creates artificial shortages of digital games now
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Big Ubisoft showcase coming September 10 because non-E3 never ends