Mark your calendars for September 7, which is when Apple will be unveiling its new iPhone and Sony to finally unveil its PS4 Neo console. It's going to be a huge day, with both media events happening within hours of one another.
Sony will unveil its PlayStation Neo console, as well as the PS4 Slim in New York City while Apple will be unveiling its new iPhone 7, and most likely the new Apple Watch. Apple is first, with its event kicking off at 10AM PT / 1PM ET, while Sony's event begins at 12PM PT / 3PM ET.
We will be covering both announcements, so be sure to tune in for the iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo/PS4 Slim news on September 7!
Check below for a massive list of everything we know about the PS4 Neo so far, but remember that this information has yet to be officially verified.
Everything we know so far about the PlayStation 4K:
- CPU: 8 Jaguar Cores at 1.6GHz
- GPU: AMD GCN, 18 CUs at 800MHz (equivalent to Radeon HD 7850)
- Memory: 8 GB GDDR5, 176 GB/s
PS4 NEO / PS4K
- CPU: 8 Jaguar Cores at 2.1GHz
- GPU: Improved AMD GCN, 36 CUs at 911MHz (possibly built on heavily customized Polaris10 Ellesmere?)
- Memory: 8 GB GDDR5, 218 GB/s
- Sony's new PlayStation 4K costs $439, coming in October, says Amazon
- Leaked PS4 Neo slides from Sony reveal specs, 4K upscaling strategies
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- PS4K is a PS4, won't shorten original console's life-cycle, says Sony
- Sony won't reveal PlayStation 4K at Gamescom, maybe at Tokyo Game Show
- Sony officially confirms new 4K-ready PlayStation 4K console
- PS4.5 would play Ultra HD Blu-ray, as well as 4K gaming and VR
- Sony's new PS4 sports 4K upscaling, upgraded CPU, GPU and RAM
- PlayStation 4K will launch before October 2016, says French wholesaler
- New PS4K info coming at TGS 2016, console reveal at Paris Games Week
- PlayStation 4K: Everything you need to know
- Sony's PlayStation Neo won't have exclusive games, shares PS4 library
- Could the PS4K be responsible for Sony's huge PS4 sales forecast?
- Sony's new PlayStation Neo is pissing off lots of developers
- PlayStation Neo games required to run at native 1080p minimum
- > NEXT STORY: ESL inks deal with Yahoo Esports on everything eSports
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Halo 5: Forge PC footage debuts in 4K