We always tell people; heat and electronics (especially computers), don't mix well together. We will give you one such example today why when excessive heat and computers collide, bad things easily happen.
This week has been a horrid week for us. We've had so much hardware die or fail - first of all, our RAID 0 array failed, then our water cooling pump decided to fail, then one of our Vista installs corrupted itself and finally managed to avoid a fire hazard but killed an nVidia GeForce 7900GS graphics card in the process. They say bad things happen in groups of three - we're at number four and hope for no more problems.
Today we'll tell you about the death of an nVidia GeForce 7900GS graphics card and how we think it could have been avoided by better and more thoroughly-tested Windows Vista ForceWare drivers. It seems to be a major blunder by nVidia and we feel as if it is important enough to alert our readers about the issue.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023