Founder - Gold Coast, Australia
Cameron founded TweakTown® in 1999 after it originally started off as his personal homepage. Cameron was once, many years ago, the only person producing content, but nowadays, he spends his time ensuring the company and website operates at its best in his managing director position.
What's in Cameron's PC?
- CPU: Intel Core i7 13700KF
- MOTHERBOARD: ASRock Z790 Taichi
- RAM: TEAM DDR5-7200 32GB
- GPU: Inno3D iChill GeForce RTX 4090
- SSD: Samsung 990 Pro 2TB
- OS: Windows 11 Pro
- COOLER: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT
- CASE: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB
- PSU: Corsair HX1000i
- KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 RGB
- MOUSE: Corsair M55 Pro RGB
- MONITOR: Samsung Odyssey OLED G8 34-inch Ultrawide
Cameron Wilmot has written 2802 pieces of content
- November 2023
- Here's the Top 10 Cyber Monday tech deals at Amazon, with many products 50% off or better!
- Top 8 Amazon Black Friday deals on high-performance M.2 gaming SSDs, all TweakTown recommended!
- Here's the top 16 Amazon Black Friday 2023 techie gift deals for the tech lover in your life
- 12 best Black Friday gaming monitor deals on Amazon from Samsung, ASUS, LG, and others
- Corsair slashes prices on gaming peripherals for Black Friday with huge savings on offer October 2023
- Dear Samsung: Your Odyssey OLED G8 is a beautiful display, but please fix it! July 2023
- GIVEAWAY: Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB 32GB RAM Kit and KC3000 2TB M.2 SDD May 2023
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper Xtreme 5 DDR5, Viper Venom DDR5, and VP4300 2TB SSD March 2023
- Listen up, Google: Here's what YouTube should do to prevent channel hijacking February 2023
- GIVEAWAY: Netac Shadow Series RGB DDR5-4800 (16GB x 2) dual-channel memory kits January 2023
- An easy way to protect your kids while browsing the net with Google Chrome