Today we take a look at one of the most expensive and well-endowed motherboards for the Z390 chipset; the GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Xtreme. The Xtreme nomenclature basically replaces the Gaming 9, which replaced the UD9, one of the most intense X58 motherboards ever on the market.
The Z390 Aorus Xtreme features three M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, 10G LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z390 Aorus Xtreme costs $549.99
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Xtreme (Intel Z390) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Aorus Xtreme Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Xtreme Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Xtreme Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]