While many people have focused on H370 motherboards, people tend to overlook the lower cost B360 motherboards. Today we will look at GIGABYTE's top of the line B360 motherboard the B360 Aorus Gaming 3 WIFI, which is designed to provide basic features for gamers on a budget.
If you have a non-K SKU Intel Coffee Lake CPU, there is almost no reason (other than memory OC) to use a Z370 motherboard, and for many, the B360 chipset will provide all they need. Let's take a look at a high-end B360 motherboard.
The B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI features two M.2 slots, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, Wireless-AC, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
The price of the B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI is $117.14
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit