ASRock's Z370 Professional Gaming i7 is their top of the line Z370 motherboard targeting the most demanding power users and gamers. The motherboard features high-quality components through and through, tons of USB 3.1, triple M.2 slots, and on top of everything it has one of the best networking configurations of any Z370 motherboard.
You get a 10Gbit NIC, two 1Gbit NICs, and even Wireless AC. The motherboard uses a black, gray, and silver color theme, and should be easy to match depending on your build and color requirements. Let's take a look at ASRock's top of the line Z370 motherboard.
The Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 offers three M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear and an internal header, dual Gbit NICs, 10Gbit NBase-T NIC, SLI, CrossFireX, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.0, and even wireless AC.
The Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 costs $289.99
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit