ASRock's Z370 Professional Gaming i7 is their top of the line Z370 motherboard targeting the most demanding power users and gamers. The motherboard features high-quality components through and through, tons of USB 3.1, triple M.2 slots, and on top of everything it has one of the best networking configurations of any Z370 motherboard.
You get a 10Gbit NIC, two 1Gbit NICs, and even Wireless AC. The motherboard uses a black, gray, and silver color theme, and should be easy to match depending on your build and color requirements. Let's take a look at ASRock's top of the line Z370 motherboard.
The Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 offers three M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear and an internal header, dual Gbit NICs, 10Gbit NBase-T NIC, SLI, CrossFireX, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.0, and even wireless AC.
The Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 costs $289.99
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]