MSI's X299 XPOWER GAMING AC is one of MSI's more recent X299 motherboards, and it features certain upgrades over the X299 Gaming M7 ACK and X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, including improved VRM cooling and many more features.
For starters, the XPOWER line has always been targeted more towards enthusiast power users and overclockers rather than gamers, although the features do overlap.
The motherboard costs a little less than $100 more than the X299 Gaming M7 ACK, so let's see what it has to offer over the rest of MSI's X299 lineup.
The X299 XPOWER GAMING AC features three M.2 slots, two Intel wired NICs, an Intel wireless AC card, USB 3.1, U.2, and ten SATA6Gb/s ports.
The X299 XPOWER GAMING AC costs $449.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 XPOWER GAMING AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X299 XPOWER GAMING AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X299 XPOWER GAMING AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]