The X299 AORUS Gaming 3 looks awesome without the heat sinks.
The motherboard has eight true phases for the main CPU voltage rail. The IR digital PWM, the IR35201 is used in 8+0 phase mode and controls eight phases made up of IR3556 fully integrated power stages rated at 50A. Eight 70-76A high current Cooper Bussmann power inductors and 10K FP caps are used for the LC filter on the motherboard.
A few Infineon IR35204 3+1 phase digital PWM controllers are used to control the secondary rail VRMs (like VCCSA and IO), main DDR VRM, and DDR VPP VRM. The VCCSA uses an IR3553, as does the VCCIO, and memory rails. The VCCIO rail is located at the bottom of the socket.
Each memory VRM uses another IR35204 and two IR3553 for the memory VRM and a single IR3553 for the DDR4 VPP.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]