GIGABYTE's X299 AORUS Gaming 3 is GIGABYTE's current entry gaming model for the X299 platform. Compared to other sockets and platforms, Intel's X299 isn't just loaded from a chipset/CPU perspective, but also from the perspective of what vendors put into the motherboard on top of Intel's default feature set.
The X299 AORUS Gaming 3 is at the bottom of GIGABYTE's current X299 lineup, but it's loaded with a huge amount of features and has some really interesting design choices and surprises under the hood.
So, without further delay, let's take a look!
The X299-AORUS Gaming 3 features two M.2 slots, USB 3.1 type-C and type-A, SATA 6Gb/s, Intel Gbit LAN, and 120 dB SNR audio.
The X299-AORUS Gaming 3 costs $249.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]