The X299 Gaming M7 ACK in the nude!
The VRM on the motherboard for the CPU main voltage is 10 phases (5 doubled), and one more phase is for the VCCSA. All the main and VCCSA phases use IR's 60A IR3555 Fully integrated power stages and an IR35201 6+2 phase PWM is used in 5+1 phase mode.
Five IR3599 doublers/quadrouplers are used to double the 5 PWM rails to 10 for the main VCore/input voltage. The VRM here is identical to that on the X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC. A single IR352014 (3+1 phase) PWM controls a single phase made up of a CSD87350Q NexFET (25/40A) and uses a Chil CHL8510 driver to drive the dual N-channel MOSFET.
Each memory VRM uses a Primarion PV4210 digital PWM, Primarion and IR are both owned by Infineon, and both PWMs are top of the line digital PWMs. Each memory phase uses two 25A/40A NexFETs, the CSD87350Q.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Gaming M7 ACK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]