MSI's X299 Gaming M7 ACK is a bigger and badder X299 motherboard than the previous X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC we reviewed. The M7 ACK is actually one of MSI's top of the line X299 motherboards, with a reinvented M.2 shield and a plethora of other premium features.
The motherboard is mainly targeting gamers, but it's also targeted towards modders and power users. It offers the latest features such as RGB LEDs, M.2, and USB 3.1, but it also offers a lot regarding aesthetics and even some overclocking features.
Let's take a look at one of MSI's top of the line X299 motherboards.
The X299 Gaming M7 ACK features two M.2 slots, U.2, Killer wireless AC, Killer LAN, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, and SATA6Gb/s.
The X299 Gaming M7 ACK costs $399.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Motherboard retails for $ at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Gaming M7 ACK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]