The C7Z270-PG's hardware is impressive.
The VRM on this motherboard is a 6+3+1 phase configuration for the core + iGPU + VCCSA. Two Primarion (Infineon) digital PWM controllers, the 6+1 phase PXE1610 and the 4+1 phase PXC1410, control the CPU's phases. Each phase uses a 66A Vitec power inductor and Infineon TDA21232 50A DrMOS. The VRM is extremely overkill but also very efficient.
While the memory VRM has only a single phase, it's still overkill since it uses the same 66A inductor and 50A DrMOS as the CPU VRM. It's controlled by a Primarion PX3143HDM PWM controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z270-PG Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C7Z270-PG Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C7Z270-PG Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]