Supermicro's most powerful selling point is its component selection, as they use some of the best quality components from the server side of their business for their consumer motherboards. The C7Z270-PG is their top of the line Z270 motherboard built for gaming. It's one of few motherboards with the PEX8747, allowing for 4-way SLI/CrossFireX on the Z270 platform. It also offers a hefty serving of USB 3.1, dual Intel NICs, and a very appealing color scheme.
Over the past six generations, Supermicro has slowly worked their way into the consumer market, targeting gamers and enthusiasts with high-quality components. More recently, they have made huge strides to improve their UEFI, which was their weakness in the past.
Today I will see if they have delivered and improved on their previous generations of enthusiast motherboards.
The C7Z270-PG offers two Intel Gbit NICs, 4-way SLI/CrossFireX, four USB 3.1 ports, two U.2, two 32Gb/s M.2 slots, and even some OC features.
The C7Z270-PG costs $299.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Supermicro C7Z270-PG Pro Gaming Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Supermicro Motherboard C7Z270-PG-O retails for £395.20 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z270-PG Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C7Z270-PG Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C7Z270-PG Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit