The Z270X-GAMING SOC has a really nice VRM.
The VRM on the Z270X-Gaming SOC is one of the best GIGABYTE has to offer on the Z270 platform. The CPU core VRM gets eight true phases controlled by an International Rectifier fully-digital IR35201 8+0 phase PWM. Each PWM phase goes to an IR3553 40A integrated PowIRstage, which includes the driver, low-side MOSFET, and high-side MOSFET into a single package. The VCCSA and VCCIO each get a single phase to the very left of the VRM. They each get a single IR3553 and an IR3570 3+2 phase PWM working in 1+1 phase mode.
The iGPU rail uses another IR35201 in 4+0 phase mode, two IR3598 dual drivers, and PowerPAKs for each of the four phases. The memory VRM uses an IR3570 in 2+1 phase mode, two phases for the main DRAM voltage and a single phase for the VPP. Both memory phases use IR3553 power stages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270X-GAMING SOC Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING SOC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING SOC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]