Every generation since the X58 chipset, GIGABYTE has launched an overclocking centric motherboard, but for the Z270 chipset, it seems that GIGABYTE decided to integrate their overclocking motherboards into their gaming lineup. At CES we got some first-hand experience with the Z270X-Gaming SOC, but we were also told that the motherboard would not launch in the US market.
It seems that GIGABYTE has changed their mind about the Z270X-Gaming SOC, and the motherboard is indeed available right now at major retailers. We received our Z270X-Gaming SOC with the new OC Touch Panel, an external panel with voltage read points and a ton of buttons. The motherboard is loaded with OC features and has a unique orange and black color theme.
Let's see what this overclocking motherboard has for us.
The Z270X-GAMING SOC carries many of the latest features including two M.2 ports, U.2, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, Intel LAN, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z270X-GAMING SOC costs $249.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270X-GAMING SOC Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING SOC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING SOC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]