Every generation since the X58 chipset, GIGABYTE has launched an overclocking centric motherboard, but for the Z270 chipset, it seems that GIGABYTE decided to integrate their overclocking motherboards into their gaming lineup. At CES we got some first-hand experience with the Z270X-Gaming SOC, but we were also told that the motherboard would not launch in the US market.
It seems that GIGABYTE has changed their mind about the Z270X-Gaming SOC, and the motherboard is indeed available right now at major retailers. We received our Z270X-Gaming SOC with the new OC Touch Panel, an external panel with voltage read points and a ton of buttons. The motherboard is loaded with OC features and has a unique orange and black color theme.
Let's see what this overclocking motherboard has for us.
The Z270X-GAMING SOC carries many of the latest features including two M.2 ports, U.2, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, Intel LAN, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z270X-GAMING SOC costs $249.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING SOC Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270X-GAMING SOC Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING SOC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z270X-GAMING SOC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit