The Supermicro X10DRG-Q workstation motherboard is a special built motherboard designed to handle a large number of PCIe devices, namely GPU's Quadra, Telsa, GRID, or Intel Xeon Phi Co-Processor's cards.
The X10DRG-Q supports dual Intel E5-2600 v3 processors (Socket R3 Narrow) based on new Intel Microarchitecture 22nm process technology. These features deliver high system performance, and power efficiency. The X10DRG-Q also features the PCH C612 chipset, which supports Hybrid-clock, Intel's Node Manager 3.0, Intel Management Engine, and new DDR4 with speeds up to 2133MHz.
The key features of the X10DRG-Q server motherboard are:
- Dual HSW EP E5-2600 v3 (Socket R3 Narrow up to 160W), QPI up to 9.6GT/s
- Intel C612 chipset
- 16 DIMM, 1TB Reg. ECC DDR4 up to 2133 MHz
- Four PCIe 3.0 x16, one PCIe 2.0 x4 in x8 slot with TBT Support (Thunderbolt Add-On Card support)
- Intel i350 Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) for LAN 1/LAN 2 ports
- Ten SATA3, nine USB ports (five USB 3.0, four USB 2.0)
- Proprietary Dimensions 15.2" x 13.2" (38.6cm x 33.5cm)
This motherboard can handle up to 160W processors, which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (18 core) CPUs. The ten SATA ports also support RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 for storage needs. The X10DRG-Q motherboard was designed to be used with a Supermicro proprietary chassis as an integrated server platform like the GPU SuperWorkstation 7048GR-TR.
PRICING: You can find the Supermicro X10DRG-Q for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Supermicro X10DRG-Q retails for $559.95 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit