The Supermicro X10DRG-Q workstation motherboard is a special built motherboard designed to handle a large number of PCIe devices, namely GPU's Quadra, Telsa, GRID, or Intel Xeon Phi Co-Processor's cards.
The X10DRG-Q supports dual Intel E5-2600 v3 processors (Socket R3 Narrow) based on new Intel Microarchitecture 22nm process technology. These features deliver high system performance, and power efficiency. The X10DRG-Q also features the PCH C612 chipset, which supports Hybrid-clock, Intel's Node Manager 3.0, Intel Management Engine, and new DDR4 with speeds up to 2133MHz.
The key features of the X10DRG-Q server motherboard are:
- Dual HSW EP E5-2600 v3 (Socket R3 Narrow up to 160W), QPI up to 9.6GT/s
- Intel C612 chipset
- 16 DIMM, 1TB Reg. ECC DDR4 up to 2133 MHz
- Four PCIe 3.0 x16, one PCIe 2.0 x4 in x8 slot with TBT Support (Thunderbolt Add-On Card support)
- Intel i350 Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) for LAN 1/LAN 2 ports
- Ten SATA3, nine USB ports (five USB 3.0, four USB 2.0)
- Proprietary Dimensions 15.2" x 13.2" (38.6cm x 33.5cm)
This motherboard can handle up to 160W processors, which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (18 core) CPUs. The ten SATA ports also support RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 for storage needs. The X10DRG-Q motherboard was designed to be used with a Supermicro proprietary chassis as an integrated server platform like the GPU SuperWorkstation 7048GR-TR.
PRICING: You can find the Supermicro X10DRG-Q for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Supermicro X10DRG-Q retails for $559.95 at Amazon.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions